When the MT200 Flex-Verticutter heads are mounted behind the tractor, it becomes a verticutter. All heads are mechanically driven and can follow the undulations individually. Curves can be made easily. The machine can be used for a shallow cut (verticut) or a deeper cut (scarifying).
The MT200 Flex-Verticutter head for Behind the Tractor is a heavy duty head with the following specifications:
– Easy depth adjustment by hand (no tools required).
– At the front side a support roller, at the rear support wheels.
– Standard we have mounted carbide tipped 2 mm thick cutting blades.
– The standard disk spacing is 40 mm.
– The blades counter rotate against driving direction. This works more effective as the material is not dragged down into the slit but get’s lifted out by the blades.
– The blade rotation direction can be changed by turning over the gearboxes.
– The heads are driven by maintenance free drive chains positioned on the side of each head.
– The MT200 is a maintenance friendly machine. Maintenance includes; a once a year oil change of the gearboxes, greasing all ten lubrication points and cleaning with compressed air after each use.
– Working depth 0-25 mm 0- 1”.
– The weight is 55 kg = 110 lbs per head.